Friday, December 30

New Year's Eve Eve

I know it's cliche, but where did the year go? I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and were able to spend time with family and friends. That's what it's all about for me! All three kids were home and I had tons of fun with them! They've grown up to be such amazing people--thoughtful, kind and funny--just the type of people I want to hang out with!


With the new year almost here, I've been in a cleaning and reorganizing mood. Of course I chose to clean up my studio first! I'm blaming it all on this gift from my friend Tece.

It is an organizer for my circular knitting needles. They were all living together tangled up in a drawer and I could never find the one I needed! Now they are happily organized by size :-)

Before I knew what happened, things got out of hand.

Before I started, my main worktable was covered with a very scary mound of stuff. I didn't even know what was in it. Much better now (pictures soon). I moved a lot of my sewing stuff into the closet since I'm not using it much lately. I also reorganized all of my knitting tools and books, and my art supplies. I can find things now without too much digging--and, I have a place to put them when I'm finished. If it would only stay this way, sigh. To celebrate my newly organized space, and my first day home alone in three weeks, I sat down with a cup of tea and my sketchbook.

She hopes all your dreams come true for 2012!

PS. My Rockin' Sock Club Pattern, Dusty Corners, has been released for purchase on the Blue Moon Fibers Arts website. Woohoo! You can find it here.


1 comment:

Maryse said...

May all your dreams come true in 2012!